It Bulk Supply Order Time!
Kathy sent out an email with all the details on February 16. The deadline is February 25.
On a related note, a call for a magnet order will go out next week.
Big Talk From Small Libraries’ Conference: Friday, February 25
This free one-day online conference is aimed at librarians from small libraries. Each presenter is from a library serving fewer than 10,000 people, or directly works with small libraries.
Topics range from technology to programming to new roles for the library. This event is a great opportunity to learn about the innovative things your colleagues are doing in their small libraries. Everyone is welcome to register and attend.
State Superintendent’s Reading Advisory Council Seeking Applicants
Applications are now being accepted to serve on the Wisconsin State Superintendent’s Reading Advisory Council. Go to that link for all the details. Council meetings will be held virtually. Interested individuals should complete the Application for Reading Advisory Council form. The application is available through February 28, 2022.
Coming Up at IFLS
- Fri Feb 25: Deadline for inclusion on Executive Committee agenda, 8 a.m.
- Fri Feb 25: Group Supply Order deadline
- Thu Mar 3: Oceans of Possibilities–In Our Backyard!
- Fri Mar 4: MORE Executive Committee Meeting
- Tue Mar 8: Using the main MORE Catalog
- Fri Mar 18: MORE Directors Council meeting
The News from IFLS went out yesterday
Is The News ending up in your junk mail? Please do two things:
- open it and mark it as “not junk”
- email Reb and tell her what email platform you use (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Read this article if you’d like more information about spam filters.
By the way, you can always see archives of The News here and there are links on the main page and library resources page on the website.